Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SERVICES
ANNOUNCEMENT: POSITION OPENING
The Board of Education is seeking applications for the 2022-2023 school year for the following position:
CUSTODIAN/DRIVER (SPLIT SHIFT)
(12 Months – Non-certificated)
- Good physical condition.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Dependable and conscientious.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Possess a valid class B CDL license; additionally must possess, Passenger and School Bus endorsements; Air Brakes – preferred.
- New Jersey residence within one (1) year from date of hire.
NOTE: Staff may be transferred to any shift depending on the need of the school district.
HOURS: 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M. (Monday – Friday)
Applicants for this position are asked to apply online via Applitrack at https://www.applitrack.com/bcss/onlineapp/
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
c: Presidents, Employee Associations