Catapult Learning, a division of FullBloom, provides evidence-based intervention, specialized services and professional learning solutions for public and non-public K-12 schools. We dedicate our careers to improving outcomes for students who have not found success in the traditional classroom. Our team of over 4,000 educators are driven by a common purpose: to positively impact the educational, behavioral and social and emotional welfare of every child with whom we engage. Our purpose drives our performance and we are looking for individuals who want to make an impact. Come explore a career with Catapult Learning.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Review immunization records for school age children
- Assist with Medical/Dental Screenings
- Prepare and file state reports as required by law
- Conduct audiometric screenings
- Conduct scoliosis screenings
- Conduct vision screenings
- Conduct Height and Weight Screenings
- Provide other optional screenings as needed, ex. Blood Pressure, Lice
- Maintain student health records
- Administer medication and/or treatment when necessary for pupils to attend school
- Provide first aid and emergency care to all school age children
- Provide the following services as promulgated by individual State Law/Regulation:
- Notify parent/guardian if a screening defect is found upon screening and recommend appropriate follow-up
- Observe and recommend to principal, exclusion of students who show evidence of communicable diseases and/or whose immunization records are not received from parent/guardian after numerous attempts.
- Submit monthly report of health services and screenings performed to Catapult Learning Regional Director
- Other duties may be assigned
Requirements for hire include a valid RN license, as required by contract. Pediatric experience is desirable, but not necessary. RN license and a Basic Life Support CPR - Professional Rescuer or Healthcare Provider card, as required by contract.