Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Valid New Jersey Teacher of ESL certification or eligibility.
REPORTS TO: JOB GOAL
6. Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Plans in written form and executes in practice of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals — in harmony with the goals — establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional material.
7. Performs such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the principal