Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Join the Englewood Public School District!
Technology Coordinator/Network Administrator
- Hold a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- Previous supervisory and/or management work experience
- working with technicians, technical staff and contracted employees.
- working with contractors and vendors to coordinate projects, evaluate needs, develop the scope of work, and manage outcomes.
- Knowledge and previous work experience in:
- managing a Windows Client/Server environment including Exchange, Active Directory and VMware technologies;
- designing and implementing new construction, wired/wireless networks, computer labs, security cameras, storage, computer, mobile, and server solutions;
- managing data backup strategies and disaster recovery solutions.
- the preK-12 school environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, project management, troubleshooting, analytical, and organizational skills
SALARY: This is a 12-month supervisory, non-guide position. The salary is to be established by the Board of Education upon the recommendation of the Superintendent of Schools and/or the Superintendent’s designee.
Applicants are asked to submit their application via Applitrack: http://www.applitrack.com/englewood/onlineapp/default.aspx
c: ETA President, EAA President
The Englewood Public School District is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.