Experienced Speech-Language Specialist (CCC-SLP) for a temporary school-based position (maternity leave from September 15, 2019 - December 30, 2019). If you love to work with special needs children and enjoy the flexibility of a school schedule, this could be the opportunity you for you.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:15AM – 3:15PM
- Conducting evaluations and assessment reports
- Develop treatment plans
- Provide direct treatment to children
- Collaborate with other service providers as needed
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology
- New Jersey SLP license
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
- School experience
- NJ DOE Criminal History Review
Email letter of interest, resume and NJ DOE Certification, NJ SLP License and ASHA Certificate to
You may use the APPLY button.