The Northern Region Educational Services Commission (NRESC), located in Passaic County, has an opening for a 10- month Full-Time Certified Nurse at the Phoenix Center located in Haskell, New Jersey.
- Registered Professional Nurse – Licensed by the Division of Consumer Affairs – State of New Jersey
- New Jersey Department of Education Standard Instructional School Nurse Certificate or enrolled in an instructional School Nurse Certification Program
- Must meet (at minimum) New Jersey State / DOE requirements for School Nurse Emergency Certification
- CPR / AED Valid Health Care Provider and Professional Rescuer Certification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Criminal History background check
- Proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Experience with the medically fragile
- Ability to transport students in wheelchairs and other mobilization devices
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with staff and families
- Ability to communicate effective in English, both orally and in writing with students, staff, parents, and community
- Experience working with children with therapeutic needs is preferred
- Familiarity with Google Applications (slides, sheets, docs and drive)
- Maintain professional competence by participating in staff development activities, curriculum development meetings, and other professional opportunities; and
- Any duties or responsibilities assigned by the Supervisor
Appropriate NJ Certifications required.
For immediate consideration, please send a letter of interest, resume and a copy of your license(s) to: email@example.com.
An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer