1. Applicable Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
2. Experience in networked personal computer environments.
3. Successfully undergo a criminal history check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
4. Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel.
5. Meets NJ residency requirements or willingness to relocate to NJ within 365 days of employment.
6. Must follow the guidelines of the Camden County Technical Schools’ Nepotism Policy, File Code: 0142.1.
Interviews are at the discretion of the superintendent and/or designee and based on qualifications for the position.