CARPENTRY INSTRUCTOR - Available September 1, 2019
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) years of trade or field experience; OR
- Bachelor's degree in Discipline and two years of approved experience in trade.
- Valid and appropriate NJ Teacher of Carpentry Certification
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Principal or designee
SUPERVISES: No direct supervisory responsibilities
JOB GOAL: Faculty member shall provide effective instruction and be responsible for the academic and professional requirements within their instructional areas.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: 10-month year, in accordance with negotiated Agreement.
SEND RESUME TO: Mario Peluso Supervisor CTE Program
Somerset County Vocational & Technical High School
P.O. Box 6350, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
You may use the APPLY button.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER