Union County Educational Services Commission is an expansive public agency providing innovative, dynamic and cost-effective educational programs and services for students enrolled in the 21 member public school districts in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to fill a position in the Extended School Year Program at Crossroads School, a preschool and elementary program for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Westlake School, a middle scholl and high school program for students with Multiple Disabilities, Cognitive Imapirments and Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (Flexible)
- Hours: 8:30 - 2:30 a.m.
- Compensation: $51.00/hour
- Standard Speech Therapist Certification issued by the NJ Department of Education
- New Jersey Criminal History Review
- Succesful experience providing individual and group therapy to students with disabilities