Teacher of Chemistry 9-12
- Valid NJ Instructional Certificate (Teacher of Chemistry or Physical Science)
- Knowledge/experience with Advanced Placement (a plus)
- Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards/NJ Student Learning Standard for Science
- Knowledge of state assessment test specifications (ie: NJSLA – Science)
- Ability to conduct/facilitate inquiry-based laboratory investigations
- Knowledge/Experience with Danielson’s Framework for Teaching (a plus)
- Ability to differentiate instruction/rigor by course level (ie: CP, Honors, AP)
- Willingness to work collaboratively with fellow department members
- Willingness to differentiate instruction to meet the needs of diverse learners
- Background with implementation of Google Apps for Education
Effective: 2022-2023 School Year
Salary: Based on Salary Guide
Interested candidates with applications in our Applitrack System must specifically "apply" for this position.
All school employees, including substitutes, must be COVID 19 vaccinated or submit to COVID 19 testing.
Executive Order No. 253, which requires all school personnel -- in preschool to Grade 12 to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
or be subject to COVID-19 testing at minimum one to two times per week.