POSITION OPENING FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021
TEACHER OF GRAPHIC DESIGN
(10 Months - Certificated)
Northern Valley Regional Program
- Possess a NJDOE CTE Instructional certificate – Graphic Design endorsement or obtain teacher certificate via Alternate Route Program.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A minimum of four (4) years of working experience in graphic design or a related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design and/or related field - preferred.
- New Jersey residency required within one (1) year from date of hire.
SALARY: Pending settlement of the 2020-2023 Teachers’ Salary Guide.
Applicants for this position are asked to submit a current resume, copies of certification and a brief description of your teaching philosophy to:
Mr. Gary P. Hall
Director of Human Resources
Bergen County Technical Schools
540 Farview Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652
Fax: 201-265-5785 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER