Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Minimum 3 years documented experience repairing and servicing school buses or medium duty trucks is recommended.
- Demonstrates success in performing a wide variety of tasks requiring proficient understanding of school bus repair.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience working on numerous various types of vehicles.
- Valid CDL License with School Bus endorsement, or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Ability to Weld is recommended.
- Experience in some minor body repair and painting.
- Mechanic must have their own tools.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, IE Bus Breakdowns, snow plowing, and removing snow from buses.
- Must be able to read electrical diagrams to help diagnose electrical circuit problems.
- NJ state Class B CDL is recommended by start date, or the ability to obtain within first 6 months.
- NJ State Class B CDL for school bus and passenger is required within first 6 months of employment.
Persons interested staff openings must apply online.
Only applications received via the online application system will be considered.
The online application can be accessed on the Wall Township Public Schools Human Resources Job Vacancies webpage: www.wall.k12.nj.us
An Equal Opportunity Employer