2 Girls Lacrosse Coach positions
St. Rose High School, a Catholic, co-educational high school located in Belmar, NJ, is accepting applications for the Varsity Assistant lacrosse coach and Head JV lacrosse coach positions for the 2019-2020 spring season.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic coach to lead an education-based, competitive, high school program. The ideal candidate will also:
- Have high school or college coaching experience
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be proficient with technology, social media, and marketing
- Have a minimum of 60 college credits
- Hold or be able to obtain a Monmouth County substitute certificate
Duties include: instruction, ability to communicate with students and parents, program management, logistics, and travel as supervised by the Athletic Director.
Applicants must be available to coach Monday-Friday during after school hours starting at 3 p.m. and on the weekends.
Interested applicants should submit:
- a cover letter
- current resume
- 3 references including a current supervisor
- a sample practice plan