The Ewing Public Schools
announces an employment opportunity for a
Teacher/Coordinator of Safe and Orderly Conduct (Dean of Students).
Candidates must possess:
- The ability to gain the respect of and establish a rapport with students.
- Progressive ideas on effective school management and student discipline, especially at the elementary level.
- Knowledge about positive behavior strategies and parental involvement.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A Master’s Degree in Educational Administration is preferred, but not required.
- New Jersey Teacher Certificate required; Supervisor/Principal Certificate desirable.
Please apply online through the Human Resources link on our school website using a Hire application. Applications for this vacancy should be received by September 14, 2020.