KINDERGARTEN / PRE-K TEACHER
In search of a teacher who can work in our Pre-K / Kindergarten classroom.
- Teachers will be allowed to infuse their teaching acumen and personality in creating a developmentally appropriate lesson plan within the school’s framework.
- Provide and maintain a caring and nurturing environment for the children.
- Sustains a healthy, safe and clean classroom.
- Shows a genuine interest in children, supporting their social and emotional development. Interacts consistently with children in a positive and loving manner.
- Multitasking -- being aware of classroom environment and dynamics.
- Great interpersonal skills in dealing with parents, co-workers, and management.
- Has energy level to do the job.
- Ability to follow directions and be a team player.
- Enjoys working with children.
- Dependable and flexible.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Will be required to be on their feet for most of the day.
Experience and Education:
- Preferred candidate will have a Courses and/or Degree in Early Childhood education. CDA will be considered.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a Pre-K or KG classroom.
- Must have First Aid/CPR certification (if not, will obtain within 90 days of hiring).
- Be able to pass a background check.