POSITION AVAILABLE FOR 2018-2019 SY
Superintendent of Schools
Kenilworth, New Jersey
The Kenilworth School District in Union County, New Jersey is seeking an exceptional individual to lead its schools. Kenilworth is a Prek-12 district of approximately 1450 students in two schools, supported by a $28M annual school budget. This position offers a unique opportunity for someone to become part of a close knit, supportive, stable community and a long tradition of success.
- N.J. Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility
- Strong Background in K-12 education
- Expertise in curriculum, assessment, personnel and financial management
- A strong proven record of success in improving student achievement
- Previous successful experience at the central office or building level
- Ability to lead, inspire, collaborate and motivate staff
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Start Date: Based on candidate’s availability
Salary: Competitive and commensurate with State guidelines
You may use the APPLY button.