2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Candidate should have the ability to work with special needs students, demonstrate good moral character, show initiative, be able to interact with other school personnel in a professional manner, have effective communication skills, and ensure student safety at all times. Valid/Current driver’s license and a high school diploma are required.
To be considered highly qualified: Associates Degree, Bachelor’s Degree OR 48 college credits at an approved institution of higher education with proof of passing the Paraprofessional Test (Praxis Parapro Assessment).
Willingness to support students who are classified with special needs in a nonpublic school located in Ocean County, NJ.
- Patient, flexible, collaborative, organized
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills and computer literacy
- Ability to multi-task and assist students in all major classroom subject areas
- Ability to take direction from teaching and support staff
- Assist/support students in reaching their academic goals and social objectives
- Other duties as assigned
Deadline: October 18, 2018
Salary: As per the Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission approved rates.
Interested candidates please must apply through NJ School Jobs.
Please attached your resume, cover letter and references with your application
MOESC IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER