Substitute Teacher Jobs in Middlesex County
We’re currently hiring educators to work with Greater Brunswick Charter School, Hatikvah International Academy Charter School, Sayreville School District, South Amboy Public Schools and more! Earn up to $150 per day.
How it works
One application lets you work when you want, where you want, whether you’re looking for long term assignments with a single school or prefer the flexibility to work with several.
• You have or will get an NJ teaching credential or substitute certificate.
• Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior to hiring date.
Why work with Swing?
• Earn cash bonuses (up to $1,300), rewards and surprises throughout the school year.
• Access to teaching jobs at your local public, private and charter schools with one application.
• Online portal, text notifications and mobile app to browse and pick up teaching assignments.
• Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
• You choose supplemental or full-time income with the flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid weekly.
• Gain experience in new ways that fit your schedule from full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments.
*We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom screening.