- New Jersey County Substitute Credential
- Minimum of 60 hours of college classwork.
- Manage the classroom in accordance with New Jersey school law, charter school policies, and school procedures.
- Serve as a role model for students, demonstrating the importance and relevance of learning, accepting responsibility and demonstrating pride in the education profession.
- Discipline students in a fair and consistent manner using school approved procedures.
- Communicate, collaborate and cooperate with administration, faculty and students.
- Maintain, as fully as possible, the established routines and procedures of the assigned class.
- Assume the responsibility of providing classroom instruction and student academic assistance.
Please Provide a copy of the following items when you apply for this position:
- New Jersey County Substitute Certificate
- Official or Unofficial Transcripts
All resumes must be sent separately to our Human Resources email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) as well as posting them online. *You must have a valid New Jersey County Substitute Certificate.