- Valid New Jersey Teacher of Bilingual/Bicultural certificate (CE, CEAS, or Standard) and one of the following certificates: K-6, K-8, or P-3 certificate.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of teaching Bilingual/Bicultural students and effective instructional strategies.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (speak, read, and write; and translate from Spanish to English and English to Spanish).
- Plan, organize, and provide instruction to assist students in mastering verbal and written skills in English using individual and small group techniques.
- Assumes professional responsibility for providing learning experience and supervision of assigned students in a supportive and positive classroom climate.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Prescription and Vision Coverage
- Enrollment in NJ Pension (TPAF)
Please Provide a copy of the following via email (email@example.com):
- Cover Letter
- Unofficial or official transcripts
- NJ Instructional Certificates when you apply for the position.
You must have one of the following NJ Bilingual/Bicultural Education Certificates: CE, CEAS, or Standard in Bilingual/Bicultural Education.
Please Note: We will accept Alternate Route Teachers and we will provide mentoring and ongoing professional development to all teachers.