Union County Educational Services Commission is an expansive public agency providing innovative, dynamic and cost-effective educational programs and services for students enrolled in the 21 member public school districts in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking an experienced and dedicated School Nurse to fill a position in the Extended School Year at Westlkake School, a public middle and high school program in Westfield, New Jersey that serves students with cognitive impairments, multiple disabilities, and autism spectrum disorders.
** Candidates must be available to work all ESY Program dates **
- Dates: July 1 - August 12, 2021
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 2:30 p.m.
- Payrate: Highly Compeitive Hourly Rate Based on Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- Valid New Jersey Registered Nurse License
- School Nurse Standard Certification issued by the NJ Department of Education
- New Jersey Criminal History Review
- Succesful experience providing school nursing services, preferable to students with disabilities