Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Position Type: Part-time Custodian
(Se habla español)
Date Posted: September 13, 2021
- Black Seal License and/or other minimum experiences as determined by the Board. Should include knowledge of plant operations and maintenance; cleaning methods and ventilation; proper handling of hazardous materials.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Required criminal history background, fingerprinting, check and proof of U.S. Citizenship or legal resident alien status
Job Goals & Experience:
- Support the Board of Education and administration's philosophy, goals and objectives for the district, its schools, and its departments.
- Must be responsible for custodial operations under the direct supervision of the Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds. Person is responsible to keep his/her assigned areas and/or building neat, clean and orderly at all times.
- Experienced in the area of grounds, landscaping, property management, cleaning, disinfecting and all custodial duties.
Criminal & Medical History Clearance