School Business Administrator\Board Secretary
To supervise, manage and coordinate the business affairs of the district efficiently and effectively to ensure that educational support services help to achieve the educational goals of the district with the available financial resources.
- Valid New Jersey School Business Administrator Certificate or eligibility.
- Valid New Jersey Qualified Purchasing Agent Certification
- Minimum experience as determined by the board.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute and code requirements.
- Knowledge of accepted business practices in school districts related to budget preparation and administration, risk management, purchasing, transportation, food services, school plant operations and facility planning.
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested, please send resume, transcripts and/or certificate(s) of professional education, and professional references digitally to Dr. Dennis M. Vespe, Ed.D, Superintendent of Schools, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting will be open until position is filled. Hard copies will not be accepted.
The Gloucester City School District does not discriminate in admissions or access to, or treatment, or employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs and activities.