Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Middle School Computer Science Teacher
Grace Wilday Junior High School
The position is a Computer Science Teacher for the 2022-2023 school year.
- New Jersey Instructional Certificate (CTE Certification Computer Science)
- Strong knowledge of New Jersey Student Learning Standards.
- Strong Knowledge in Subject Area
- Ability to incorporate interdisciplinary connections as well as apply design thinking
- Ability to support staff with the use Technology tools
- Must be able to support staff members with the infusion of technology standards
- Basic knowledge of how computers work, from the basic science and mathematics behind their operation to the actual hardware and the software built on those foundations.
- Can effectively communicate and provide feedback to students at all levels of understanding.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.