HIGH SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
Available on or about December 1, 2019 through end of 2019-20 School Year
- Valid NJ Principal Certificate.
- Administrative experience in the level of Principal, Assistant Principal or equivalent either at the school or central office level is mandatory.
- Experience in vocational education and/or have demonstrated program leadership in other areas of eduction at the level designated above.
- Experience with secondary school curriculum and have demonstrated staff leadership characteristics.
- Demonstrated experience in instructional leadership.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
SUPERVISES: Members of the high school administrative team, teachers and support staff.
REPORTS TO: Superintendent of Schools or designee
JOB GOAL: To provide the management and staff leadership essential to an effective vocational education program at the high school level.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Retired Principals welcomed!
Previous applicants need not apply.
Send letter of interest, resume and certification to:
Dr. Chrys Harttraft, Superintendent
Somerset County Vocational & Technical Schools, P.O. Box 6350, Bridgewater, NJ 08807
or email - email@example.com
You may use the APPLY button.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER