Non-Instructional Paraprofessional Aide - Full Time (Freehold Borough School District)
MOESC - Monmouth County
2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
- Highly Qualified: Sixty (60) or more college credits at an approved institution of higher education and/or proof of passing the Praxis Parapro Assessment Test.
- Preferred experience with children in a school or day care setting.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of use of office equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills with children and adults.
- Criminal history check.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Superintendent or his/her designee may find appropriate and acceptable.
- Greets students and staff.
- Provide information about student enrollment and registration.
- Assists students in locating reference materials.
- Perform routine computer, copier, phone and fax tasks.
- Perform data entry duties.
- Communicate and relay information to administrators and parents as needed.
- Perform basic bookkeeping duties.
- Perform clerical functions related to reception activities.
- Maintain schedules, attendance and calendars.
- Respond to emergent situations and seek assistance.
- Maintain communication with the MOESC administrative office staff through MOESC email.
- Performs any such tasks as may from time to time be assigned by the Supervisor or his/ her designee.
Terms OF Employment: Full-time, 10 months
Salary: As per the Monmouth-Ocean Educational Services Commission approved rates.
Interested candidates must apply through NJ School Jobs.
Please attach your cover letter, resume, and reference letters with your application.
You may use the APPLY button.
MOESC - WE ARE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION / EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER -