Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Category C Paraprofessional
- Minimum of 48 college credits or Paraprofessional Praxis test required.
- BS/BA degree preferred
- NJ Teaching Certificate preferred
Hours of Assignment: 28 hours/week
- Knowledge of child growth and development and appropriate classroom practices
- Experience in behavior management preferred
- CPI training/certification preferred
- Assists teacher in the delivery of effective instructional program
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to record and/or collect data under the director of the teacher
Hourly Rate: $23.50
*Please note, paraprofessionals who were hired and have been continuously employed with MTPS as of June 2005 and passed the in-district paraprofessional assessment are not required to meet the qualifications above.