TAMARACK DAY CAMP
Tamarack Day Camp, a co-ed day camp for children ages 3-15, in Randolph, NJ (Morris County) is looking for LIFEGUARDS to join our camp family. Be part of an exceptional group of swim instructors and guarding staff. Every morning, campers participate in a 40-minute swim lesson and each afternoon campers receive 40 minute free swim. Teach level specific swimming lessons to campers ages 3-15. Supervise free swim, maintaining a safe swimming environment by enforcing all rules and regulations of the pool and surrounding areas. Working at camp is A LOT of fun AND you can make extra $$ after camp teaching private lessons!
We specialize in creating amazing summer experiences that our campers remember for a lifetime. Ranked the #1 Day Camp in Morris County last 5 years. Must be available 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday – Friday from June 28 through August 20.
- Lifeguarding and CPR certification required before first day of camp. WE CAN CERTIFY YOU IN LIFEGUARDING AND CPR if you do not already have it
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Available all 39 day of camp and the pre-camp orientations.
- Ability to be a Role Model - Excellent character, integrity and adaptability
- Enthusiastic, sense of humor, patience
Application Instructions: Fill out an online application on our website: www.Tamarackdaycamp.com or contact camp at (862) 244-4422