Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): IMMEDIATELY
Staff Needed: One (1) High School English Teacher
- Hold a valid NJ Educational services certificate in accordance with the requirements of Administrative N.J.S.A. 18A:27.1 et seq, and N.J.A.C. Title 6 Chapter 11, with a student personnel services endorsement (N.J.A.C. 6:11-11.11) and other endorsement (s) in accordance with the requirements of N.J.A.C. 6:1-10.1et seq.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with no serious violations
- Have excellent experience in teaching and working with adolescents
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the content filed and describe ways in which the content can be organized into lessons for secondary students
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, with staff, students, parents, administrators and the community
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Miguel Sosa
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled