Computer Science Teacher (HS)
Key responsibilities include:
- Building a classroom culture in which students love computer science;
- 2. Motivating students to think critically and take ownership over their own learning;
- 3. Preparing students to take the AP Computer Science exams and to use technology to tackle complex math and science topics;
- 4. Developing strong relationships with parents and students, creating investment in school culture and academics;
- 5. Driving academic outcomes by analyzing student work, studying data, and implementing high leverage instructional moves to ensure dramatic gains for all students; and
- 6. Joining a collaborative community of computer science educators and benefiting from weekly training sessions led by school leaders and computer science curriculum developers.
You may use the APPLY button.