Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
ANTICIPATED POSITION OPENING
INFORMATION SYSTEMS ANALYST (District-Wide Position)
SALARY: Commensurate with education and experience
- Bachelor's degree and/or coursework in information technology, programming, digital communication, web design or related field
- A minimum of (3) three years of successful experience with Genesis, Frontline, NJSMART and familiarity with the State of New Jersey Department of Education requirements, including an understanding of guidance, standardized testing, special education, and scheduling
- Demonstrated experience in the use of information systems to ensure accurate district data and produce monthly and yearly reports.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge necessary to operate and maintain a website for an educational organization, with specific knowledge of the hardware and software used by the District
- New Jersey Instructional Certificate preferred – not required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Applicants are asked to submit their application via Applitrack: http://www.applitrack.com/englewood/onlineapp/default.aspx
c: ETA President, EAA President
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer