We are looking for Substitute Teachers to join our team!
Full day coverage pay is $95
Work hours vary based on school assignment.
Qualifications and Skills
NJ Substitute Teacher Certificate or NJ Teaching Certificate required
Associates degree (60 credits or more) required
Ability to maintain a positive learning environment
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ensure supervision of students at all times
- Implement lesson plans and classroom learning activities
- Maintain discipline and classroom control in order to promote active learning in the classroom while teaching the outlined lesson
- Maintain as fully as possible the established routines and procedures of the school and classroom to which he or she is assigned
- Ability to meet the physical requirements necessary to safely and effectively perform required duties
- Other duties as assigned
Applicants must pass a criminal background check, physical and provide Mantoux test results.
In addition to completing the online application, you may download additional Substitute instructions and information via the Human Resources Department section of the Little Egg Harbor School District website (go to the Departments & Programs/Human Resources section located at https://www.lehsd.org/domain/1048