Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing an active calendar of appointments; purchasing necessary items for events, submitting expense reports to accounts payable; composing and preparing confidential correspondence.
- In accordance to the CAO’s traveling: arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings (for multiple executives/staff).
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CAO’s schedule is executed with accuracy and speed.
- Works with fellow: CEO, Operations Managers, Talent Manager and Confidential Sectary to complete other assignments as needed such as travel, event management, and bookkeeping related documentation (in accordance to enrollment, academics, and other designated tasks).
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CAO’s ability to effective lead the organization.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, meet deadlines.
- High degree of handling of confidential data with a level of confidential professionalism.
- Be on-call/available after hours in order to respond to executive inquiries/issues.
- Works independently on specific projects under the guidance of the CAO.
- Coordinates multiple office management tasks such as: managing excels on office/school business related systems such as teacher management systems (On-Course, Paycom, AESOP, etc.), phone, email (outlook), office copiers (scanner, printer, and fax).
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 years of administrative experience.
- Must hold professional and courteous level of skill in oral and written content.
- Very strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Strong practical experience arranging/coordinating a schedule.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable, and able to prioritize competing demands.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Able to provide a high level of “Teacher-Customer Service” and arrive with a positive attitude that promotes collaboration and teamwork.
- Trainable and receptive nature with a “can-do” attitude.
- A strong commitment and passion for fostering the lives of students through administration.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: 32 Spruce Street, Paterson, NJ
Languages: English (Required); Spanish (Required).
Salary: 30k-35k (Annual with Benefits, Paid Time off and Pension).