- Black Seal License
- Minimum experience as determined by the board
- Knowledge of plant operation and maintenance; cleaning methods and procedures; heating and ventilation; proper handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to read, write and communicate effectively
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Ability to meet the physical requirements outlined in the job description
||Buildings & Grounds Supervisor/Building Principal/Head Custodian
||To provide students with a safe, clean and efficient place in which to learn, play and develop.