- Baccalaureate Degree or coursework in computer/technology operations preferred.
- Experience in computer technology, networking operations, systems administration, computer software applications, and operating procedures preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical and non-technical information regarding computers with various district personnel. Conversant with new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to support all staff and students with effective technology implementation, coordination, maintenance, upgrades and hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Assist with hardware training of staff and students.
- Development, implementation, monitoring, and support of District-wide local area networks (LANS) and wide area networks (WANS). Oversee the maintenance of district’s JAMF management software.
- Support for printers, photocopiers, video surveillance system, security system, ID cards, audio/visual presentation tools (projectors, smartboards, sound systems), and any other ancillary equipment.
- Coordinate the distribution of computer software and hardware. Maintain a comprehensive, efficient, and coordinated system for classifying and cataloging all District technology.
- Install equipment, monitor its utilization, perform scheduled maintenance, and provide initial diagnosis of problems.
- Work collaboratively with outside organizations to provide appropriate services and support.
- Other duties as required by the administration.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Full time, 12 month position. Salary commensurate on experience. Benefit eligible. EOE
Please forward letter of interest, resume and letter of recommendation to:
Mrs. Kristi Giambona
Haworth Public School
205 Valley Road
Haworth, NJ 07641