Dover Public Schools is a progressive, culturally diverse school district in Morris County serving approximately 3,400 students, Pre-K through grade 12. East Dover School is currently accepting applications for the position of a School Nurse. This is a full time position available with the start of the 2021 - 2022 school. The nurse has a skilled secretary available in the office to assist with paperwork and parent communication.
- Valid New Jersey School Nurse Certificate or be eligible to receive certification
- Current License as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New Jersey
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred, but not required
The School Nurse will work collaboratively with the school physician and other healthcare professionals to ensure a healthy and safe school environment, provide health services to students and faculty, and assist with the teaching of sound health practices.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct Health Screenings
- Provide Emergency First Aid
- Administrator Prescribed Medications
- Review, Update and Maintain Immunization and Health Records
To be considered for the position, apply online via Applitrack and complete all of the required components of the application.
Please address your cover letter to Mr. Luis Jaime, Principal.
Dover Public Schools values diversity and is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer.