Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SERVICES
ANNOUNCEMENT: POSITION OPENING
The Board of Education is seeking applications for the 2022-2023 school year for the following position:
SPEECH THERAPIST (PART-TIME) 192/193
(10 Months - Certificated)
192/193 - Services to Non-Public Schools
RATE: Hourly per contract. Maximum of 24 (twenty-four) hours per week.
- New Jersey Educational Services certificate with Speech Language Specialist endorsement or eligible for New Jersey certification.
- New Jersey License or ASHA certification preferred.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge in the field of speech language pathology.
- Provide diagnostic, therapeutic, treatment services and evaluations for individuals with multiple disabilities - preferred.
- Good organizational and record keeping skills.
- Experience working with high school Students with Disabilities preferred.
- New Jersey residence within one (1) year from date of hire.
Applicants for this position are asked to apply online via Applitrack at https://www.applitrack.com/bcss/onlineapp/
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
c: Presidents, Employee Associations