Come lead teachers at one of New Jersey’s most innovative schools.
If you are an instructional leader with a passion for developing teachers to be the best that they can be, Hoboken Dual Language Charter School (HoLa) is a place where you can grow your skills and have an impact. You will serve as building-level instructional leader, coaching elementary school teachers predominantly in Spanish using data and a weekly feedback cycle to ensure our teachers are supported and students are growing into bilingual and biliterate global citizens.
You’ll get best-in-class dual-language professional development, coaching and training, as well as deepen your skills in Observation and Feedback and Data Driven Instruction.
- Candidates must possess strong written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Principal or Supervisor certification is required.
- Coaching experience and/or familiarity with the Observation/Feedback protocol is preferred.
- Experience teaching or leading in a dual language setting is preferred.
- Openness to feedback and a willingness to learn and grow are essential.