Notice of Vacancy
School Year 2019-2020
Issue Date: March 12, 2019
Close Out: Open Until Filled
Title: Assistant Principal
- Candidate must hold NJ Principal Certificate.
- Experience with behavior management, curriculum development, instructional supervision, professional development, and technology in an educational setting.
- Five years of classroom teaching experience.
- Demonstrated ability to provide effective leadership by including vision, goals, purpose, cultures and values to promote learning.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, articulate and promote collaboration among and between elementary and middle grades; able to utilize variety of process skills for planning, implementation, and problem solving in an effective, efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and support school staff as they collect, analyze, and evaluate data, as well as implement curriculum, curriculum design, and effective instructional methods.
- Proven ability to establish and maintain a participatory management system with shared decision-making by staff, parents, and community.
- Able to work and communicate successfully with the entire school community, and to develop parental and community involvement.
- Demonstrated ability to create a school environment which addresses diversity of needs and allows for the inclusion of students with special needs.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive learning environment in which positive appropriate behavior is enforced and discipline problems are minimized.
- Such other qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and/or necessary.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Please complete online application – www.etsdnj.us
Submit by mail, along with letter of interest, resume, and credentials to:
Ambrose F. Duckett, III
Eastampton Township School District
1 Student Drive
Eastampton, NJ 08060
The Eastampton Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, has an Affirmative Action Program and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sex, armed forces liability, physical handicap, social or economic status.