Union County Educational Services Commission
Westfield, New Jersey
Union County Vocational-Technical School
Scotch Plains, New Jersey
Union County Educational Services Commission is a public agency in Westfield, NJ that was established to provide cost-effective educational programs and services for the twenty-one public school districts located in Union County. The Commission is currently seeking part-time Paraprofessionals to support the instruction of high school students enrolled in the Union County Vocational-Technical School in Scotch Plains, New Jersey.
- Available Immediately
- Part-Time, Hourly Position
- Position 1: Monday-Friday, 8:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Position 2: Monday-Friday: 11:30 - 3:00 p.m.
- $13.25 per hour
- High School diploma required. Earned 60+ college credits from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Experience working with high school students, preferably in a public education setting
Qualified candidates are invited to complete the online application in its entirety to be eligible for an interview.
Thank you for your interest!