Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
The ideal candidate will:
NJ Certification: Elementary School Teacher with Subject Specialization in Mathematics
- Support student achievement in the area of Mathematics with special attention to Tier II and III instruction.
- Have expertise in Math content area, Math pedagogy, and intervention strategies.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to make instructional decisions and develop assessment criteria to inform entrance and exit from the program.
- Develop student-specific goals aligned to individual areas of need and deliver lessons to promote students' understanding.
- Collaborate with grade-level teachers, school administrators, families, and support staff.