This position is for a
Preschool Teacher (P-3)
- Enrollment is 3-4 year old children
- Training available
- The teacher will have responsibility for coordinating the care, learning, safety and healthy development of the children assigned to the classroom.
- The teacher will be responsible to develop daily planning of developmentally appropriate activities in accordance with the High/Scope curriculum.
- The teacher will create an environment which fosters each child's physical, cognitive, language, and social-emotional growth.
- The teacher will work with parents/guardians to ensure the effectiveness of the program.
- Jersey City Public Schools salary scale pay.
- NJ P-3 Teacher Certification (CE, CEAS or Standard)
- CPR/First Aid certification
Applicants must be patient and caring with a love of working with young children.