LEARNING LEADER K-12
The position is located in Montvale, NJ.
Please send cover letter and resume to apply.
We are a team of former K-12 educators that have a desire and drive to improve education by empowering learners to leverage technology in the most effective ways. We want to reach every learner and enable them to acquire the knowledge and/or skills they need to be successful and “pay it forward”.
Eduscape’s purpose is to “rethink learning”. In fact, we have trademarked that tagline because that is our commitment to our clients, partners and each other. Our mission is "To innovate learning by designing solutions that inspire inquiry, creativity and collaboration.” We develop and provide professional development, curriculum, and instructional design led by a team of educators that primarily serves the K-12 market.
We facilitate the effective integration of technology by teachers in a deliberate manner by aligning learning outcomes to selected standards, including Common Core, STEM and Next Generation Science Standards. Our expertise extends from Google Apps and Microsoft Office 365 to successful classroom implementations of one-to-one initiatives and other classroom technologies, including the design of innovative learning spaces. We offer both onsite, online and remote, live interactive workshops and e-coaching for job-embedded professional learning.
To be successful, Learning Leaders must be passionate about living the phrase “lifelong learner”. You must be able to learn and apply new tools to advance learning outcomes for all learners, whether they are a teacher, a school leader, a student or adult learner. You must be a creatively curious person who seeks not only the right answer, but a better question. You must be able to tell a story, provide context and communicate in a myriad of ways.
The Learning Leader will be responsible for:
- Developing and delivering classroom technology integration professional development workshops for teachers and administrators
- Deliver content and present at workshops using varied presentation techniques including modeling, hands-on involvement, small-group, and large group settings.
- Participation in the design of instructional materials such as training aids, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids (and/or presentations)
- Coaching and Mentoring with K-12 teachers
- Work on collaborative projects
- Complete assigned projects (workshop proposals for schools, or creating special workshops/presentations for events) with deadlines
- The design and development of engaging, learner-centered e-learning
- A degree from an accredited university in education, or related field
- 5+ years of total classroom experience
- 2+ years of experience developing and implementing professional development training; expertise in design and evaluation of professional development with proven outcomes. Developing curriculum and related materials and tools; inquiry-driven, project-based, constructivist learning
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, project management and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Being a dynamic presenter, feeling comfortable engaging large groups of educators
- Ability to work independently and with a team; ability to foster teamwork and a collaborative environment
- Ability to articulate ideas in a group setting
- Must have the flexibility to travel locally and nationally
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and track record of success
- Strong experience with G Suite for Education, O365, and other web-based productivity platforms
- Experience with Coding. STEM and Project Based Learning
- Experience with Camtasia, Vyond and Rise Articulate
- Experience implementing the Universal Design for Learning Guidelines
- Teaching experience/foundational experience with Common Core and/or State Standards