PINELANDS REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
is seeking a
Teacher of Family & Consumer Science (Child Care)
Temporary Leave Replacement
September 2018 through appx. January 1, 2019
Pinelands Regional is seeking a Teacher of Family & Consumer Science to join our staff. This is a temporary leave replacement available in September through appx. January 1, 2019.
- Must possess one of the following certifications:
- Teacher of Family & Consumer Science: Child and Family Development
- Teacher of Family & Consumer Science (Comprehensive)
- Teacher of Home Economics
- Teacher of Human Development and Child Care Services
- Experience in child care development instruction w/High School students preferred.
- Related teaching experience may be considered.
- Candidate must possess strong collaborative and interpersonal skills.
- Must work well with parents and other community members.
Submit letter of interest, resume, copies of certifications to Matthew Maleski, Assistant Principal, at MGMaleski@prsdnj.org
You may use the APPLY button.