September 22, 2022
ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL -
CURRICULUM & INSTRUCTION
- Possesses strong instructional leadership, curriculum and communication skills.
- Supervises staff, supports professional development within curriculum areas.
- Demonstrates proven success in developing and maintaining a system for monitoring student progress from various data sources.
- Coordinates the implementation of interventions based on student achievement data.
- Ability to schedule and organize grade level meetings and/or PLCs in order to create horizontal and vertical continuity and articulation of the instructional program of the school.
- Principal or School Administrator Certification required.
- Minimum 5 years teaching experience at elementary and middle school level preferred.
- Experience as an administrator/supervisor in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong understanding of NJSLA and NJSmart.
- Reports directly to the superintendent/principal and works collaboratively as a member of the administrative staff.
DEADLINE TO APPLY – September 30, 2022
Please submit all of the following in one email:
letter of interest, resume, certifications and 3 references with contact numbers to:
All candidates must provide required criminal history background check and
proof of U.S. citizenship/legal resident alien status
Tabernacle Township School District Is an Equal Opportunity Employer http://www.tabschools.org