: Provides secretarial support to the Building Principal and serves as receptionist.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Must pass District typing/keyboarding test.
- Possess ability to create and maintain a filing system.
- Possess excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Possess excellent public relations skills.
- Effective skills in organization and prioritizing workload to meet deadlines.
- Possess ability to work well independently under pressure.
- Pass a criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Atlantic City Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to be tested for the usage of controlled dangerous substances as they are defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:35-2.