Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Assists the Head Bowling Coach in the following areas:
- Assist in the development of the SBJC Bowling program for participation in the NJSIAA
- Assist in directing and coordinating all aspects of training, preparing and planning for an athletic competition, working closely with the district's Athletic Coordinator.
- Implement a curriculum of engaging, skill-based activities that can be adapted to children's various development needs.
- Develop and administer effective practices to engage our student population.
- Instruct students in the strategies and techniques of the sport.
- Model sportsmanship and maintain appropriate conduct towards students, officials and spectators.
- Communicate all necessary information with the students’ families/parents.
- Attend and complete all trainings required by the NFHS, NJSIAA, NJSIAA/SONJ Unified Leagues and the SBJC