Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Dover Public Schools is a progressive, culturally diverse school district in Morris County serving approximately 3,400 students, Pre-K through grade 12. We are currently accepting applications for the position of a School Nurse for our preschool program. This is a full-time, contracted position available with the start of the 2021 – 2022 school year.
School Nurse - Preschool
- Valid New Jersey School Nurse Certificate or be eligible to receive certification
- Current License as a Registered Nurse (RN) in New Jersey
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) preferred, but not required
The School Nurse for Preschool will work collaboratively with the school physician, district registrar, and other school nurses in district to ensure a healthy and safe school environment, provide health services to preschool students and faculty, and assist with the teaching of sound health practices.
Examples of Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct Health Screenings
- Provide Emergency First Aid
- Administrator Prescribed Medications
- Review, Update and Maintain Immunization and Health Records
Applications are ONLY being accepted on-line through Applitrack until the position is filled. No phone calls, email, or fax applications accepted.
Please address your cover letter to Ms. Marie Hardenberg, Director of Preschool and Special Services.
Dover Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.