Middle School Math Teacher
St. Catharine School
St. Catharine School, a PreK-8th Catholic Elementary school located in Spring Lake, NJ is now
accepting applications for anticipated openings for the 2019-2020 school year.
Requirements and Qualifications
Teaching Degree and certificate required Prior teaching experience required
Able to lift heavy objects up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain a high professional standard consistent with the mission of St.
Catharine School and the teachings of the Catholic Church
- Demonstrate the ability to supervise students in a safe, nurturing, positive, and
developmentally appropriate learning environment.
- Work as a team player with designated teaching team.
- Participate in teacher meetings, professional learning communities (PLCs), and professional
development training as required.
- Actively participate in special program initiatives including open houses and other school
- Assists in preparation of instructional materials and physical environment
- Assists in planning and preparation for group and individual activities
- Adapts classroom activities, assignments and or material for the purpose of supporting and
reinforcing classroom goals
- Supervises students as assigned, during non-instructional activities
- Provides individual and group instructional support to reinforce skills
- Provides enrichment and remedial assistance as required
- Assists with testing to determine student placement
- Assists with evaluation to determine student progress
- Participates in activities that will develop positive interaction in the instructional process
- Assists with testing as required
- Performs other related tasks as assigned
Application Deadline: August 12, 2019 Application Requirements:
- Cover Letter
- Copy of Certifications
- List of References
- Copy of Virtus Certificate
Please send to:
Robert J. Dougherty, Principal St. Catharine School
301 2nd Avenue Spring Lake, NJ 07762
You may use the APPLY button.