Under direction, the purpose of the position is to perform highly responsible custodial tasks for an assigned school of the district. Employees in this class are responsible for accomplishing a daily routine of custodial tasks that provide students, staff, and community with an environmentally safe, attractive, comfortable, clean and efficient place in which to work and conduct school activities. Responsibility areas include, but are not limited to daily unlocking and securing of facilities, routine inspection of facilities and grounds for hazardous or unsafe conditions, acting as receiving agent for supplies and equipment, the movement of said items, and other work as directed. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Location: Various schools throughout Bridgeton Public Schools
-- HS Diploma
-- Kelly Education follows NJ Department of Education Clearance Requirements
Here are just a few of the terrific advantages of working with KES:
* Weekly ELECTRONIC pay stability of regular, frequent paychecks
* Group-rate insurance options*
* Flexible work schedule work when you want
* Preference of school districts and schools work where you want
* Schedule your assignments online or over the phone
* Service/Holiday bonus pay the bonus increases the more you work
**Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.